Saturday, December 7, 2013

I know that was not the last binge ... from experience ... I just had a that fat, in which he remem


The fresh air running through the leaves of the trees in the park was a blessing, filled my lungs and somehow seemed to calm the dryness in my throat. For a moment I thought about throwing myself right there on the grass, but when I stopped I realized it was not a good idea. It was better to keep walking Upon arrival I found my friends in the usual place. I noticed that they began to mutter among themselves and laughing around me, I thought I knew why. - Hey, here comes Jose! - Fran screamed ammo for sale with laughter - And today seems to be walking alone. Yes ... Today is standing What are you kid? - Well - I said embarrassed as he held grabs, god that was gross. - I see ya ... Well Marta, here you have it, you now zúrrale. - Why? - Asked - Why do I have to spank me? Did I do something? - No no, do not worry - he answered the girl. - Nothing? If you kicked in the door, that the poor can barely even walk! - Really? - She confirmed moving ammo for sale my head - Oops ... sorry ... not really remember being at the track. - Hell if you were! And do you see that wiggles ... - Fran, who kept laughing said. I looked around, there they were, plus Fran and Marta, other friends that I'm not going to file because otherwise we hooked and we can be here until Monday, and have their moment. It was not even Nati and Lola, who was the two people I was looking for. When I had to check this point, I went back to Marta to apologize, did not understand how he could not remember anything. - Do not worry, it was nothing, really. Are you okay? - Well. It hurts a little headache, but I'm fine ... if we set aside to remember nothing. You really kicked? - Yes - returned to nod Marta - At least you did not throw you to the source - Fran pointed laughs. - How? Who threw the source? - All looked at me without saying anything, as if I asked the obvious. The theme was beginning to mosquearme not think he had such big gaps - That I do not remember, really ... Who threw to the source? What font? You want to tell me at once? Fran began to tell as I had gone to get the disk to take home, which I refused to go, and how, in a time when Natalia grabbed my arm trying to convince me, I had shaken off, the Apparently shouting "your bitch away from there" had thrown one of the sources of the people. Fran staged the scene clutching the arm Marta, while for all narrated ammo for sale the story as if I were not there. And the humiliation did not end there, apparently the night had not been as short as I thought. He continued telling all my wanderings on the fumes of alcohol, until I repent to ask. - "And the guy, of course ... I wanted to pee, and could not let go ... but we dug into the ground" - F ran was lively, people would not stop laughing, and I did not know ... to enter. Why I would not be quietly? At that moment I vowed never to drink and I started thinking it would have been much better have stayed at home napping. Then I thought I recognized Natalia, a redhead went to a nearby home and he left us in the opposite direction. I decided to follow her, she had to talk to clarify things ... That, and any excuse would have been good just to get out of there. I said goodbye with "I'll be right now" and left without waiting for an answer honking. The Monday, ammo for sale something he said a certain Thomas.
Reply
I know that was not the last binge ... from experience ... I just had a that fat, in which he remembered nothing, I woke up with my knees purple pajamas that was not mine and accompanied haha! Certainly not I again had another similar but you never know. Now you better ... you fall for one another in love and you have another job ... jopelines! Reply Remove
Well you're lucky someone will lend her pajamas, there is like having good friends who care for one when you can not care for themselves. Cocci Well, yes, there were several girls in my life at that time, but a lot of smoke and few nuts, a little blogafantas as

No comments:

Post a Comment