Thursday, December 4, 2014

Night fell and unfortunately the sky did not open. But the very good view I have of my apartment wi


open clusters globular clusters astrophotographers Atik 314L + binoculars Canon EOS 550d / T2i Canon EOS 550d / T2i modified Celestron C11 celestron CG-5GT celestron neximage celestron phone used for spying Travelscope colors mapped Coronado Coronado phone used for spying cak Modified phone used for spying 102mm-90 CERF Coronado PST from the apartment window DBK41AU02.AS many DMK21AU04 .AS DMK41AU02.AS EQ-1 equipment h-alpha galaxies 12nm instructive Jupiter Lens Lens 135mm 200mm 50mm books mars moon MY LIFE nebulae Astronomical Objects premium Orion 102mm ED 200mm F4.5 Orion UK research planets processing fourth eba Fifth EBA saturn rays Sixth EBA Skywatcher HEQ5 sun Seventh EBA 90mm refracting telescope telescopes time lapse fixed tripod wide field videos
The Octans 7x50 sale at Telescope Warehouse - 144 reais freight (CAP). Today I had the oportunicade of comparing a Nikula phone used for spying 7x50, which I bought for 180 reais at the fair of imported phone used for spying and is 318 reais in Binóculos.net with a Octans 7x50, a friend bought for 144 reais (129 + 15 shipping) in the Warehouse Telescope, after strongly encouraged by me. This was a comparison that I was eager to do because the Octans binoculars are very famous among Brazilian astronomers for its excellent value for money.
The first impression I had of Octans 7x50 was not there a wonder. The finish did not seem up to snuff, had gracha coming out of one of the eye (this gracha should have been placed excessive and should disappear over time). Also did not like to see how the binoculars covers leave, or fall, so easily. They pretty much just get the binoculars if it is in the bag, which fabric seems slightly higher than Perfex I use to clean the kitchen sink. Due to little firmness covers good my friend not think putting these covers when with binoculars around his neck, as they will go away quite easily.
But to my sorrow and joy of my friend, the first test, done in the late afternoon, phone used for spying watching the buildings of Clearwater, which are a few kilometers in the beautiful view from my apartment window, I could clearly phone used for spying see the superioradade of Octans phone used for spying image . The contrast was better and try to observe the most distant buildings, I could see that the resolution of Octans were greater than the Nikula, which is twice as expensive in Binóculos.net. phone used for spying To really distant objects seemed that the Octans could always a better focus than Nikula.
Night fell and unfortunately the sky did not open. But the very good view I have of my apartment window, where I see buildings many miles away, it is always good to make comparisons with binoculars. I pointed both to the area of Fern, satellite city further south and without so many buildings, phone used for spying and I could see that the street lighting lights were more specific in Octans than in Nikula, allowing me to better see the streets of that satellite city. By pointing to a building under construction, so that was pretty dark, I could see details phone used for spying with the Octans that did not appear in Nikula. Although it clear that a difference is very, very small, only noticeable when shooting binoculars and immediately put the other. (Only it is not necessary to see that the Octans the colors are more vivid).
I also wanted to point out the two binoculars to a post with very strong light near my apartment, to see how internal reflections appear in the image. The light pole that was close to what would be the light of a full moon. Both binoculars showed internal reflections, but in Octans phone used for spying light was higher, but weaker. In Nikula the light was stronger, although a little smaller. Only I must say that when the two binoculars pointed to Clearwater, internal reflections were almost imperceptible in Octans - you had to look for them - while they were in Nikula evident.
I also thought the Octans more comfortable look. It has a better grip and fit better phone used for spying on my face in the comments. It was a shame not to have had a clear sky to make comparisons. phone used for spying If you can see Jupiter phone used for spying before returning the binoculars to my friend, I'll put on the blog my impressions. Also I could see that even costing phone used for spying much cheaper and having a well below the Nikula acabamendo, which does very well on this criterion, Octans clearly has the superior optical and is a wonderful binoculars by the price charged.
Despite the sadness of seeing my Nikula was not as good as I imagined, was the joy of knowing that the binoculars that both told my friend, and he bought at my suggestion, paid, and the price paid for it. 318 reais in Binóculos.net (the bank slip) the Nikula has excellent workmanship, but the image, although very good, loses to the Telescope Warehouse Octans twice but cheap.
Belo review, enlightening for anyone thinking of purchasing a binoculars

No comments:

Post a Comment