Wednesday, November 6, 2013

ChanelBrenn Reply # 2 on 2013/09/11 16:59 2013/10/18 11:07 I think Armand in photos it seems not fa



Choose the most comfortable way to travel to Taroko in this way to provide the driver's contacts, who are interested in your own weakness wet contact with a tremendous smile downhill amends buy Hualien Hualien famous potato, Hualien taro, peeled Leather pepper

E-mail forwarding to forward to the message board before you say Adam in Taiwan and how much fat, how much, I do not believe; many photos of this photograph is a recent photograph, the results .... I was scared XD bad situation friends ~ ~ should be written on the title "There Hengrou, Shenru! ! "Xixi ~ ^ ^ close look at this picture scared he was about 95 to 96 kg, 82 kg until the day he arrived in Taiwan Liu ~ Later on there were then about 2 kg of fat (to work harder, you can enter" a hundred big club "a) a return to Germany rock river arms he was my mother scolded:" rock river arms how can you eat so fat! "(Russian Mom never curse) when they meet in Berlin rock river arms in early, he would lean back and around 83 kilograms (two half lost 15 kilograms) when they meet again in March, when he was only 79 kg (but now back 81 kg up and down) a lot of friends like you would not believe him so fat during the Taiwan rock river arms Over Now ... there are pictures and I really like it! ! The most exaggerated ... in five weeks is when God raised pigs for the thought of Adam to the present time, but also complained rock river arms that I was offered to him moon cake too few Liu ~ ~ have a few friends said to me: Adam I lean + younger than the pictures he was born less photogenic, is not my intention, but I beat fat meat would have liked a little boy, too thin, too bone I would not love as long as good health, he is fat some of it does not matter
ChanelBrenn Reply # 2 on 2013/09/11 16:59 2013/10/18 11:07 I think Armand in photos it seems not fat!! Taroko I just seem to have just never been ... I am also do not love nature landscape journey so I'm almost never on the mainland do not play such a fat Yeah! When I got married than 8 kg of fat = .. = (Fortunately, there is now less a bit back, when almost no pants wearing Liu ~) Nature is good, but fortunately accompanied by something else to play with us do not go all the way to Taitung in eastern Taiwan are otherwise beautiful in my eyes are not discounted to say ... 10 years, 20 years later, the country wants to go to see almost all the city we can love nature relax Journey? ! ^ ^ ChanelBrenn at 2013/10/19 02:14 Reply to this date Popularity: Cumulative Popularity:
Incense Fun (3) Happiness shape Dan bento (15) Luxury white pills (2) Painted Baumkuchen (0)


No comments:

Post a Comment