Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I was newly pregnant m1a and then add my God ~ ~ I miss the food in Taiwan



Want to try sleep out tonight
4:00 pm is usually 7:00 hunting tour will return to camp for dinner

I was newly pregnant m1a and then add my God ~ ~ I miss the food in Taiwan
Forgot to go to the bathroom a few early morning

Garonga safari camp, South Africa, m1a sleep out, outdoor sleeping, south Africa
Full Site Category: Personal travel abroad Category: 2013 South Africa 杜拜阿布达 classification than this one: "South Africa / Abu Dhabi / Dubai> Hotel Reservations OK This category one: <Garonga Kruger National Park, South Africa safari camp> super deluxe Hambleden big VILLA Previous: <Maldives> DAY07 Four Seasons Kuda Huraa Four Seasons free live Lucky ~ ALL FREE Next: <South Africa Kruger National m1a Park Garonga safari camp> super-luxurious Hambleden large VILLA
Nickname: Ivy Categories: Travel Friends: A total of 1 (see all) Birthday: Not Telling Location: Not Telling My Friends


No comments:

Post a Comment