Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Reproduced


More >>
Reproduced
I am a full-time housewife, usually no hobbies, stay at home and only a feeling, that is boring. More time to start making money at home all day, round after round of research - Explorer husband for money too embarrassed ah. Thus, under the instigation of a friend, I decided to start investing money. This method requires little in terms of time, but also does not require any special skills. So, be prepared to fund market starting in full swing. My husband and I discussed auction arms going to buy the fund, her husband agreed, and his best friend auction arms is a top student in the Department of Economics, we do not know if there is a problem, you can always ask him. Went ahead, I find time to go to the bank on Saturday opened the door, and then use my knowledge of skilled network immediately purchase a few funds. Can really play this game, what is the fund, and even some of the basic terminology and basic knowledge of finance, I do not know, so I do not care who the fund's performance, things like index, Seeing familiar, to buy buy over what to buy is never even remember! Alas, I could not help thinking that he accompany her husband to watch a football game in the past when, even what "offside" did not know, was called office colleagues "pseudo-fans" thing, so I joked to define themselves as "pseudo the Christian Democrats. " I did not expect this pseudo-Christian Democrats since I bought the fund, he began to enjoy a happy life since I came. Because I put the limited and the Fund, so afraid to lose, certainly not a fanatic on the profitability of space. More importantly, the daily leisure time, I have things to do. Go home at night, open every day fund net, take a look at how to buy their own funds. Up when it counted and her husband made a number, then happy giggle, when it fell to worry about. However, this drop was the bird rose, Suanlaisuanqu day down his fund smaller payoff. As I immerse themselves in the joy of the time, my mom called me and told me to make money is good, but it will certainly be a loss of time, you always such spare cash on hand, no matter win or lose, be sure Beyond voted allowed. Do not worry Mom, I say, this is not any brains, serendipitously, can not understand the stock made a fortune, but will not know the stock to make a fortune. I bought auction arms the fund, and I believe they have the wealth to buy the fund only. Mom listened to straight Fan Yun, or husband to support me, that I just have this optimistic mood, play good. Since then, I put my limited time to rest is spent learning the fund of knowledge. Can not say, over time, I turned this pseudo-Christian auction arms Democrats also know a lot of the terms of the Fund. Opening cover short positions jiancang what I understand about some of it. So I go on seeing this fund will become the veterans of the rookie. Spring Festival last year, when her husband's friends laugh at me, you buy a fund with no poverty, I scratched his head and smiles, you come to the right, and I do not know how to calculate my income fund, you quickly to help me calculate this year I exactly how much profit. He took out a calculator auction arms to help me measure it, then happy to tell me that my fund earned. I cried excitedly, exactly how much profit it? He excitedly told me: Remove subscription fees and redemption fees, you earned a total of one hundred! What? I just speechless, prices have gone up so much, I earned this, too? ! He comforted me, you see how many people are in the stock market this year are deep-set, you are still not satisfied earned ah? I really think about it like this, huh, huh. So I am still honestly support groups immediately auction arms know how many eggs it in the end.
Previous: Talk consumer after the return type of critical illness insurance and critical illness insurance Next: Sun drying my five principles of fund investments


No comments:

Post a Comment