Saturday, February 21, 2015

Share on Twitter Comments and reproduced this blog


CCTV Spring Festival Evening Year of the Goat God tucao large influx of users (
I was awed and shocked! This article really makes me speechless!
Contents [hide] 1 2 Life 3 small files understanding diet nobody 3.1 3.2 3.3 Interest daily habits and individual aspirations 3.5 3.4 3.6 tends experienced general skills 3.7 3.9 3.8 protagonist Vaillant family relationships and parenting anecdotes 4 3.11 3.10 famous formula Nobody's feelings 5 6 See a mission which small files (Note: It is said that up to eighty percent of these properties, the only owner is not nobody) even though you call breaking the throat, that no one will save you. No one has no head. Nobody lives without friends. Nobody did not get played with Lolita. Nobody did what you do not. No one lives in the air. Nobody told you Ah! Diet Nobody likes to eat green peppers. aimpoint No one likes to eat garlic, onions nobody does not like fried rice. Nobody likes to eat shit. No one likes to hear his own stool. No man eat porridge with Coke. Nobody points tuna without eggs. Nobody does not like to eat xiao daily habits that no one will take to the streets with no clothes on. Nobody would wear clothes bath. No one will be wearing acid-washed jeans. Still no one to play a full Daitao. Interest and personality Nobody likes school. Nobody likes to be peeping toilet. Nobody aimpoint likes to feel violated. Nobody likes to be someone picking your nose. Nobody wants to be made good card. Nobody wants to defecate, but big does not come out. Nobody does not like the piston movement. Nobody does not like to come to the pseudo-base dangling. Nobody do not want to edit. Nobody aimpoint likes to shop and no one visit. Nobody likes nothing is Aruba. Nobody likes to be robbed. No one will not catch antelope. No one dare to police. Nobody does not like mole bell sister. Nobody does not love Tekken Invincible Sun Yat-sen. Nobody likes Mondays. Nobody likes a loser, a coward not afford to lose. Nobody likes to eat shit. Nobody likes to be anal anal others did not like nobody likes homework. Nobody wants to fool ambition. Nobody do not want the villagers. Nobody do not want the lottery. Nobody wants to become a waste material. Nobody likes being held in prison to death. No one should ever depressed. No one will hand over people's such a good thing. Nobody wants to tell you / u what he wanted to do. Nobody wants to take care of you / u forever. (Teachers and parents advice) do not have the personnel for you / u sake. (Seniors, teachers and parents exhort) Nobody likes to do white workers. Sexual orientation Nobody likes being called gay (this record unconfirmed, credible chance of up to eighty percent) Nobody likes a good man (also unconfirmed) Nobody likes you / you, but no one gave you / u love. Nobody likes to tell you / u sleep. No one can be very understanding woman. Nobody likes to see two men kissing face to face (with the same interests rot rot female male) general skills that no one can take you away from me. No one can escape my palm ah! No one is flat Dazui more powerful than guns. No one could be so free access to US imperialism of Defense. Nobody was a hot-blooded heterosexual youth when the bell sister naked mole looked totally hard up. No one can remember things from the night after binge drinking did. No one can understand you understand. (Assistance to the mentality of the people) no one to meet me? No one has experienced quoted Uncyclopedia information.
(Note: According to reliable sources, there are a good riding posture magic so who know what's what, but unfortunately because of the report make good teachers brutally denounced.) No one even never graduated from elementary school, but still when the company executives. No one has ever seen Big Brother. No one walking on Mars too. Nobody now hiding in the closet in your home. Do not turn students had died. Protagonist Vaillant no one is perfect. (Teachers and parents are saying) that no one can simultaneously subjected to various religious worship, than off brother. aimpoint No one was in a tank rolling aimpoint gates is still a live dragon tail after 64 times. No one can endure three gun point fifty die. No one will be able to survive in the post-nuclear war. No one is born will be riding a motorcycle. No man eat crab allergies. No one survived the worst thing to be found when browsing the Green Dam Girl. Nobody yet powerful than God no one was in the three hundred sixty-five days in a row is not pregnant cloud family and parent-child relationship and no one no ancestors 18 generations. Nobody no parents. No one's father was not a man. Nobody's mother is not a woman. Nobody likes to be on the people themselves Niangqin. aimpoint Nobody likes to be on the person of his wife. Nobody likes to be on his daughter's own son away. No one spouse does not love does not love the child no one famous formula Nobody aimpoint (nobody) is perfect (perfect). & I am Nobody. I am perfect. Impossible is Nobody. I want Nobody Nobody but you. (I Nobody wants to, but not you) said that this sentence is for Wonder Girls ex-boyfriend who said, on this point no one can confirm himself. Anecdotes you for the day he lost his soul, the devil captured princess, the princess has been begging aimpoint and crying: devil: "You call despite the broken throat, right ... no one will save you Muha Ha ha ha!!" Princess: " ? broken throat broken throat !! (shouting) "Nobody:" Princess, I'm coming to you, "the devil:!" said Cao Cao, Cao Cao went to "Cao Cao:." Lord, why do you call me 'Lord: "? ! Wale see Ghost "Ghost:."! was discovered by "by:"! How can I be found Ah ... "the devil:" My God "God:"! Who told me, "Who:"? no Ah ... people call you "Nobody:" How can I wait till ah "garlic:"?! Who installed me "Who:"? I said do you trouble "trouble:"?? Which I personally find? "Which personal:" I did not find you. "Me:"?! what who you are. "You:"?? I do not who "Who:." You just not me. "I:." ..... .. "Princess:" We are all of you come and save me. "Everyone:"? I'm not save me, I have come to watch the "Me:" ....... aimpoint "fun:" I Are there any good "God:"? not my thing, I go, "I:." ....... "devil:" Wait you answer a question why so many questions leavin!! ? You call me a princess aimpoint who saved this how you want to play down the devil, aimpoint "went on:"? you good devil quit, play what I do. "Me:"? ....... "Princess:" If there is no one to play devil I can go for it. "Me:"? ....... "Nobody:" If I play the devil, aimpoint how will you go hum "You:"?! ....... "how would:" I would not let the princess go, I want to watch "lively:." Look, I do. "What:"? You actually want to 'dry' I color "you actually:"?! How can I "I? : "What happened with me ah?" devil: "Fuck me going crazy .......!" parade "call me to do ...!": crazy: "You want me to be doing?": you To me: "I do not know anything ㄚ!": I do not: "I did not realize that ah!": I did not realize: "! I'm here ㄚ someone call me?": someone: "I did not call ! You ah ": aimpoint I do not have:?," who told him ah ": aimpoint Who:" wronged ah ... I do not ... ": I do not have:" I can not wronged you, ah ... ": You:" dare you ": forgive you:!?" Who says I can not. ": Who:" Come on ah ... I did not say it ": I did not:" Do you want me to say? " : I do not: "... you ... you are not that my long-lost aimpoint brother?": I was a long lost brother: "Murder ... I will take the name so long ... summoned ah ... ": Who:" ... I want to get out of this dangerous place ": non:" So here is my site ah ... ": aimpoint I do not & did:" You do not In his speech, noisy we friends ... ": You Knock us:" I did not speak ah ... ": I do not have:" I did not speak blanket ... ":! I am nothing:" -_- \ "... go ... we go outside and talk ...": take: "I'm sorry ... you people (tweaking)": I did not: "none of your business ah ... flash friends ... "(two brothers go out angry): none of your business:" Woo ... Why drive me away ... ": Why:" I do not want to rush you gone ... not good ... cry ": I did not:" Oh ... they shut me what matter ": what matter aimpoint with me:" I do what someone called ":?? It was:" Who told you ah ... ": aimpoint Who:" I really gotta go ... TT ": take:" People really sorry it ... * VV * "(\" Who \ 'Buzhidaodi): none of your business: "... you do not ? My cousin you ": Off I losers:" ... long-lost cousin ... it ... ": for a long time:" Well ... I'm not here ": aimpoint devil:" aimpoint Do you stop? ": Finished forever:" He did not have me. ": You:" I did not have him. ": I was:" Who said ':? Who: "Why me":? It: "Do you actually want to fuck me?" : You: "I did not do him": I was: "Who says I can not?": Who: "I did not say ...... wrong!": said: "Why me?": it: "You both ! Shame ": the two of you:" aimpoint I want I want ":!! face:" Who I am ":? Who:" I do not ah ": devil:" hurry up, I'm going to expel people say it ": People matter: "I'm looking aimpoint to catch expel K?": K: "Who me?": Who: "Do not mention my name, and I K mention him!": He: "Do not K I ': I:" Who ? I want K ": Who:" I finally find a catch you, kill it ............ ": a friends:" Do not arrest me. ": I:" aimpoint I have had enough, who would mention my name, I will not let you. ":! Who:" Look at my beating dragon 18 palms ":! me:" Look at my 九阴白骨爪 ":! aimpoint beating dragon aimpoint 18 palms:" aimpoint I have any good? " : 九阴白骨爪: "I am what's nice?": Are there any good: "Brother, I finally found it you!": what's nice: "Brother, we went out to talk.": devil: "lying trough aimpoint ... This is to recognize the pro Assembly ah ... ":
Devil: "! You call breaking the throat although it no one will save u are!" Princess: "broken broken throat throat ~ ~" nobody: "I aimpoint come to save the princess ~ u up!" The devil: "say the devil is to "Cao Cao:!" Why do you call me Lord, "the devil:!?" Wale see Ghost Ghost ":!!" was discovered by "by:!!" Nonsense who found me who ':!? aimpoint " me Pishi "devil:?" oh ~ my God. "God:!" Who told me ":?" Nobody told you, ah, "nobody:!?" How can I, "Since the devil is said to get schizophrenia. ..... = = ||| no one: How can I? Loading laugh laugh ei ei: Who installed me? Who: How can I install you? How: I do not Ah! Hey! There are a lot of people a lot of people: I just arrived, who are you? Who: I'm not his princess: we are to save me do you this: I am not come to save you, I have come to watch the excitement: I have nothing nice princess: Since nobody wants when the main character, I first Nobody left: If I is the protagonist, how I let you go (malady ... .. forget a few paragraphs, I'm sorry but I remember back a few paragraphs)
Share on Twitter Comments and reproduced this blog


No comments:

Post a Comment